Featured Job | Talent Acquisition Manager, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
Title: Talent Acquisition Manager | Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
Type: Contract to Hire
Location: Bellevue, WA
We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Professional that can partner on RPO delivery and strategic initiatives for our Enterprise account.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Collaborate with associates and clients to gather requirements and identify gaps
- Design, estimate and document solutions to identified gaps and requirements
- Continually work to stay current with the ever changing D365 Technology updates
- Manage development activities as a technical lead:
- Manage the software development life cycle
- Manage performance against budget
- Manage the development sub team:
- Task assignment
- Delivery management
- Quality assurance
- Mentor associates
- Surface candidates and develop networks of people and processes to support a strong pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Assess business needs and competitive landscape to develop and/or execute hiring requirements and plans.
- Consult with the business on talent needs and recommends optimal staffing solutions.
- Promote the company image to active and potential candidates and generates awareness through community outreach events and networking.
- Support candidates throughout the hiring lifecycle and identifies motivators to engage and close candidates.
- Gather and analyze external market data to determine company’s competitive position. Qualifies the talent pool by screening and assessing candidates
- Proven talent acquisition experience (e.g., recruiting, sourcing), corporate/agency consulting, or industry experience related to role
- Enterprise experience, internal and/or external
- High collaboration, team-oriented, self-starter
- Comfortable with ambiguity and can easily adapt to business changes
- Comfortable supporting multiple roles with vastly different requirements
- Excellent communication written and verbal
- Must have experience with ATS tools
- Able to think outside of the box, entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience working with big tech companies
- Relationship management skills
- Customer and candidate empathy
We have a straight and true approach to providing tech and business opportunities that propel your career higher. Our logo combines layered arrowheads representing consultants, clients, and the Averro team, as well as the accuracy, speed, and flexibility we aim to provide.
Averro, founded in 2006, is Veteran Owned and Operated and focused on delivering uncommon solutions to exceed our customers’ expectations. We are a goal-orientated organization, dedicated to providing our knowledge and ability in technical solutions and business consulting to boost our consultant’s careers and customers businesses forward.
See more details and apply here: https://averro.com/careersdt/index.html#/jobs/8710