Featured Job >> Recruiter (Hardware/Devices)
Title: Recruiter (Hardware/Devices)
We are looking for great Tech Recruiters to own the end to end hiring process for select roles across our client’s various engineering groups. You will work closely with the hiring managers and other members of their Talent community to develop and land top technical talent from around the globe. You should be comfortable interacting with business leaders, other recruiters and industry professionals. Your approach should leverage technical depth and industry knowledge beyond the basics. You should be comfortable and effective at delivering optimal results in a fast paced and dynamic environment. You must be excited by searching for outstanding talent and networking closely within the industry to identify the right talent and companies to target. You'll cover the basics of recruiting, but more importantly, leverage your technical and business knowledge to develop meaningful recruiting strategies which promote aggressive methods to source, evaluate, and pipeline candidates for our client. You will also be responsible for helping to assess talent via screening and interviews and help convert to hires for the business. In addition, you will play an active role with hiring managers and business leaders to help assess their talent needs and land the best talent for their roles.
- Work with engineering leaders and recruiters in defining and maintaining key hiring needs.
- Understand technical requirements of a role, the engineering challenge, and how it fits into the organization.
- Execute on tactical outreach, referral generation, and pipelining efforts.
- Craft custom outreach and meaningful candidate engagement.
- Work with teams to engage engineering leaders early in the recruiting cycle.
- Influence clients to engage directly in recruiting talent.
- You will own candidate relationships from start to offer negotiation and closing.
- Recommend and drive improvements with recruiters and interviewing teams to effectively screen and assess talent.
- Work with schedulers and other recruiters to ensure a remarkable candidate experience.
- Research and gather market intelligence.
- Understand and execute against shifts in the marketplace that present recruiting opportunities.
- Present and maintain a sourcing strategy with key stakeholders.
- Track candidate activity and share with internal stakeholders.
- 3-5+ year’s technical recruiting experience in the Hardware/Software field. Hardware recruiting is highly preferred, IT is less preferred.
- Excellent research/sourcing skills. Including use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques.
- BA/BS degree in engineering, business, communications, human resources or related discipline and/or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision, and effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects and candidates.
- Decisive and able to push back constructively when appropriate.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to network within the industry to identify top performers.