Featured Job >> Full Stack Developer
Title: Full Stack .Net Developer
Type: Long Term Contract
Location: Sacramento, CA
Averro is currently seeking a Full Stack .Net Developer that will be focused on building out web based applications within the most current technical stack.
- Ability to build web applications including graphic elements, site organization, navigation layout, development, usability of web pages.
- In depth knowledge of web application development with Angular, HTML5 & CSS3 and Typescript.
- Expert knowledge of .NET Core, .NET MVC application development including web services
- Strong foundational understanding of the C# language including usage of Asynchronous programming and Object-Oriented concepts
- Experience working with Git or other version control systems
- Expertise with SQL and SQL Server databases and Entity Framework
- Working knowledge of unit testing and a desire to write tests and unit testable code
- Experience with building Microservices
Bachelor’s degree – preferably in Computer Science or a similar area; mastery of development skills and demonstrable work experience may substitute for the degree requirement
We have a straight and true approach to providing tech and business opportunities that propel your career higher. Our logo combines layered arrowheads representing consultants, clients, and the Averro team, as well as the accuracy, speed, and flexibility we aim to provide.
Averro, founded in 2006, is Veteran Owned and Operated and focused on delivering uncommon solutions to exceed our customers’ expectations. We are a goal-orientated organization, dedicated to providing our knowledge and ability in technical solutions and business consulting to boost our consultant’s careers and customers businesses forward.