Featured Job | Senior Technical Recruiter
Title: Senior Technical Recruiter
Type: Direct Hire
Location: Remote, Santa Monica, CA
Our client, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking a Senior Technical Recruiter. We are looking for a highly talented, motivated, and experienced person to join their team!
As a Talent Professional (Recruiter) supporting our customers game development studios you will be responsible for full life-cycle recruiting.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like theirs, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Manage the end-to-end recruiting process including partnering with recruitment coordinators and talent sourcers to find, attract, assess, and hire for all open roles in the studio.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their team’s talent needs, develop a tailored sourcing strategy, and advise on how to assess and hire top talent.
- Source and build pipelines of qualified candidates using all available systems and tools.
- Serve up a high-touch candidate experience from first outreach through a new hire’s first 90 days with timely communication and a diligent follow-through
- Facilitate interview process, hiring decisions, and offer negotiations
- Partner with HR to support new hire onboarding tasks including employment contracts, visa documentation, orientation, onboarding paperwork and other related projects.
- Help ensure recruiting data integrity by utilizing our ATS (Workday Recruit) in an optimal way
- Utilize data and analytics to drive decision-making with partners
- Partner with University Relations and Executive Recruiting as needed
- Work with SMEs in systems, assessment, analytics, talent attraction, and talent planning to level up your broader skills and knowledgebase
- Be an ambassador for diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- 4+ years as a full life-cycle recruiter, including proactive sourcing
- Experience managing multiple searches and client relationships
- Proficiency with applicant tracking systems, CRMs, and internet sourcing tools
- Strong communication and influencing skills across all levels of an organization
- Well organized with the ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Team player with a can-do attitude!
We have a straight and true approach to providing tech and business opportunities that propel your career higher. Our logo combines layered arrowheads representing consultants, clients, and the Averro team, as well as the accuracy, speed, and flexibility we aim to provide.
Averro, founded in 2006, is Veteran Owned and Operated and focused on delivering uncommon solutions to exceed our customers’ expectations. We are a goal-orientated organization, dedicated to providing our knowledge and ability in technical solutions and business consulting to boost our consultant’s careers and customers businesses forward.